Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sky Watch 5

373 Links have been reset




Tom here...

Something new to Sky Watch this week! Sky Watch is only as good as the folks, that take part. Your posts and pictures make Sky Watch as good as it is.
With that in our mind, the team here at Sky Watch thought a good way to say a "Thank You " to you all - is to occasionally invite some of you to do the intro. This will be done from time to time and each team member will pick someone from the list. This is not to award or show favour , but just a plain old fashioned way to say: "Well done! We appreciate you being here!.
This week we invited Elaine Ling from Napaboaniya - so all I need to do now is hand you all over to Elaine!

" Participating in Sky Watch has been a great pleasure. Viewing the sky, clouds, sun rise, sun set from all round the world gives me endless sights I might never ever have the chance to view with my naked eye.
Here's sharing a picture of sun set taken right from my window. The sun set I view each day from my window, tells me it's almost the end of the day and watching the sun go down allows me to reflect for a moment if my day was spent worthwhile. What are your thoughts when you view the sun set? "
Elaine Ling


"Know where to find the sunrise and sunset times

and note how the sky looks at those times, at least once."

Marilyn vos Savant